|Africa||Causeway Institute of Professional Studies|
|MW Communications and Training Ltd (MWCT)
|Bahrain||AeU Middle East and North Africa (AMENA)
|Bangladesh||Kingston Digital Foundation
|Cambodia||Cambodia Mekong University (CMU)
|China||Wenhua Online Sci-Tech Co. Ltd.
|Denmark||International Business School of Scandinavia (IBSS)
|Dubai, UAE||Hamdan bin Mohammed e University (MBMeU)
|Hong Kong||Lifelong College
|India||Bureau of Indian Distance Learning (BIDL)
|Indonesia||Lembaga Pendidikan Terapan Panghergar (LPTP)|
|Politeknik Negeri Jakarta (PNJ)|
|Politeknik Unggul LPM3 (PULMED)|
|PT Buana International Standard Training & Education Centre (BISTEC)|
|State Polytechnic of Creative Media (POLIMEDIA)|
|Universitas Ciputra Surabaya|
|Universitas Muslim Indonesia (UMI)
|Mauritius||AeU India Ocean Ltd. (AIO)|
|The Executive Business and Computational Institute
|Myanmar||Myanmar Institute of Education (MIE)
|Namibia||The International University of Management
|New Zealand||Massey University|
|National Tertiary Education Consortium (NTEC)|
|NZ Institute of Learning and Development (NZILD)|
|TeWananga O Aotearoa|
|Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC)
|Pakistan||International Marketing Consultants|
|Lahore University of Management Science (LUMS)|
|National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences|
|PROFESSIONALS Overseas Education & Migration Consultants|
|Virtual University of Pakistan
|Sri Lanka||Pheonix Business School (Private) Limited|
|International Institute of Health Sciences (IIHS)|
|Asian College of Management (AMC)|
|Strategy College of Business (Private) Limited|
|LAUGFS Higher Education Services (Private) Ltd|
|Global Institute of Project Management (Private) Ltd|
|United Kingdom||London Examination Boards Ltd. (LEB)
|Vietnam||Centre for International Training Cooperation (CITC)|
|Dai Nam University (DNU)|
|Institute of Technology and Economic Development (ITED)|
|International Development Language Institute (IDLI)|
|Nguyen Tat Thanh University (NTTU)|
|Professional Training Institute (PTI)|
|University Of Labour And Social Affairs (ULSA)|
|Vietnam National University (VNU)
- Ace Professional Studies Sdn Bhd
- Bright Learning &Skills Development Centre
- Crescendo International College
- Dibta Group
- DHS Hospitality Academy Sdn Bhd
- EBM International Lifelong Learning Sdn Bhd
- EMC International Learning Centre
- Entrepreneurship Institute Malaysia
- Fine Arts Lifelong Learning Resources Sdn Bhd
- Global Asia Learning Centre
- Hambra Resources Sdn Bhd
- Interface Global Education Services
- Institut Kemahiran Teknologi Pejabat & Pengurusan
- Job Hunt Training
- Knowledge Universe Sdn Bhd
- Master Professional Academy
- Malaysia Institute of of Logistics
- Malaysia Management Science Academy
- MCS College
- Mont Royal College
- National Library of Malaysia
- Olympia College Sdn Bhd
- PEM Excellent
- PHM Borneo Education
- SHINGO ACADEMY
- SNT Global Sdn. Bhd
- South East Asia Academy Sdn Bhd
- Supply Chain Professional Academy
- Syrem Synergy Victory Sdn Bhd
- Vahtiqa Resources Sdn Bhd
- VKOM Edu Resources Sdn Bhd
- Warnborough Distance Learning
AeU believes in choosing strategic partners that are sustainable and mutually beneficial. We welcome qualified organizations to collaborate with us. If you are interested, please email to email@example.com.The key drivers of SOM’s well-defined programmes are structured and based on core curricula that are industry-relevant, practically-driven and professionally-enhancing.
Benefits to our partners are:
- Use the AeU platform to offer their courses to a wider international market.
- Take advantage of AeU e-Learning facilities to digitize and promote their programmes internationally.
- Leverage on the e-Learning technologies and harness pedagogical capabilities offered at AeU.
- Internationally market tools and academic and training content through AeU.
- Avail themselves of research findings in e-Learning deposited in the AeU repository.
- Participate internationally in human capacity building through training and consulting using the AeU gateway.
- Enjoy international recognition using the AeU gateway.
- Exchange quality learning materials using the AeU hub, creating a commons of learning material.
- Benefit through collaborative strengths of a particular institution made available through the AeU gateway.
Last updated: 19 May 2015