Tracer Study

Graduands are encourage to fill up the "Tracer Study on Graduates from Higher Learning Institution" on-line survey form. 

The on-line survey form is available at the Ministry of Education (MOE) website.

Steps by steps guide:

  • Go to http://graduat.mohe.gov.my/skpg2013/;
  • Click Tracer Study Online System;
  • Login at the Graduates' Guideline's column by using your NRIC or Passport number; and
  • Follow the instruction until all questions are completed