Graduands and guests are required to adhere to the following etiquette during the Convocation Ceremony:
- Guests are required to take their seats in the Convocation Hall at least half (1/2) an hour before the ceremony begins;
- Graduates and guests are to remain seated at all time whilst the Convocation Ceremony is in progress. Please use the gent/ladies before the ceremony starts or after the ceremony ends;
- Professional photographers have been engaged to take your photographs on stage during the convocation ceremony.
- Guests may take shots with their cameras or video cameras from their seats only.
- Handphones are to be turned off or put on silent mode. Usage of handphone is strictly prohibited whilst the ceremony is in progress; and
- Please follow instructions given by Officers in charge of the event.