The Learner Services Centre (LSC) is always there to help and advise you throughout your study @ Asia e University (AeU). Our spacious and well-equipped centre is located at the ground floor of the main campus and our role is to be a one-stop centre in providing various support services to AeU learners.
Tel: 1-300-300-238 or 03-27850000
Head of Learner Services Centre
Tel : 03 - 2785 0113
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Executive ( Learner Services Centre )
Tel : 03 - 2785 0000
e-mail : email@example.com
- Collection and replacement of Student ID Tag.
- Collection of text book materials.
- Submission of assignment and take home examinations.
- Payment and re-registration for new semester.
For Malaysian Students:
- Certification letter for EPF withdrawal.
- Perbadanan Tabung Pengajian Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) loan.
- Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF).
- Financial aid for the disable or “orang kurang upaya” (OKU).
|Registration from walk-in customers||on the spot and first come first serve basis|
|Registration from online customers||within 3 working days|
|Certification letter for EPF withdrawal*||within 3 working days|
|Perbadanan Tabung Pengajian Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) loan*||within 2 weeks from the submission date|
|Financial aid for the disabled or “orang kurang upaya” (OKU)*||within 3 working days|
|Enquiries by email||within 1 working days|