All applications must be submitted online via the AeU website here.
Please note that there are two stages to applying online:
- submitting the online application form or manual application form
- sending us the required accompanying documentation.
We are not able to process your application until both stages are completed, and your supporting documentation must be delivered to AeU by email / hand deliver / post.
If you are unable to make an online application you may submit a paper application, however you will still need access to a computer and the internet in order to track the progress of your application.
Once you have submitted the application online or manually, you can download your Application Submission Confirmation Letter from our website. Go here and key in your IC or Passport Number to track the status of your application.
The following must be submitted in order to complete the application.
- Required items for all applicants:
- 1 certified true copy of IC (A4 size, front and back on 1 page / Passport (A4) size).
- 1 set of certified true copy of highest entry academic certificates and transcript
- Two recent passport size colour photograph, with name written on reverse.
- Required items for international applicants applying for full time programmes:
- Four photocopies of passport (A4 size), all pages including blank pages.
- Eight passport size photograph (3.5cm x 5.0cm) with light blue background and name written on reverse.
- Certified true copy of academic certificates and transcripts (if academic records in language other than English, it must be accompanied with approved translation).
- Certification letter on completion of studies from previous institutions, if applicant is still waiting for final results.
- Certified copy of TOEFL, IELTS or Intensive English programme certificate (if any)
The international applicant is advised to submit these documents:
- If not in Malaysia – 2 months before the new semester begins
- If in Malaysia – 1 month before the new semester begins
For transfer students, please attach approved transfer letter from the previous institution.
The above documents need to be posted to:
Asia e University
Admission & Records Department
Ground Floor, Main Block No 4,
Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur
Or emailed to:
Please note that you should gather together as much of your supporting documentation as you can, before making your online application. If we have not received anything from you within two weeks of submission of your form, you will receive a reminder email, asking you to submit the documents as soon as possible.