The Office of International Affairs (OIA) is the central coordinating body for most of the university’s international activities. We believe that the quality of education grows when a classroom is filled with students from around the world, when discussions include cross-cultural perspectives, when faculty and staff grow their skills internationally, and when students can study and work abroad.
OIA provides support and guidance for international students intending to study in AeU in Malaysia.We offer the necessary assistance for all international students by providing the necessary information and guidance so that the students are able to adapt quickly to the new environment in Malaysia. The services that we offer are as follows:
- Assisting student in dealing with immigration matters
- Arrange for airport pick-up for newly arrived students (Applicable to first year students only)
- Assisting new students getting accommodation
- Assisting in securing the necessary medical insurance
- Organising orientation programmes that is important for students acclimatization to the new environment
- Maintain regular contacts with external organisations in different countries, in order to gain cooperation and knowledge that may be of use in the continued internationalisation of our university.
In the effort of internationalizing AeU’s programmes and services, OIA also:
- fosters and maintains a variety of international exchanges and study abroad programmes for students and staff;
- facilitates exchange agreements and other internationalization efforts;
- assists in organizing international conferences and workshops;
- assists in the promotion of international partnerships;
- facilitates international exchanges of staff, students and co-operations and managing the development of study abroad programmes.
We conduct international programme and exchanges between AeU and international institutions, and coordinate various international cultural and training programs both at AeU and in other countries.
- 1 copy of the Letter of Offer (official) by AeU
- Four (4) certified photocopies of International Passport (Including covers and empty pages)
- Eight (8) recent passport size passport (with light blue background)
- For students who have accepted an admission offer from another university or university college or college in Malaysia, kindly inform the AeU Office of International Affairs and forward a release letter from the respective higher education institution.
- A student is only allowed one student visa at a time during the duration of study in Malaysia.
- Account Name: Asia e Learning Sdn Bhd
- Account No: 1408-1206047-05-3
- Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
- Bank Address: 6 Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
- Health Guide and Form
- Flow Chart for Medical Check Up Procedure (Courtesy of Ministry of Higher Education)
- Date & Time of Departure from your country
- Date & Time of Arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Flight number & Airline Carrier
- High school certificates / degree certificates & transcript (with certified true copies)
- 8 passport-sized colour photographs
- Medical report
- Passport (please ensure that it is valid for more than 12 months before expiry);
- Original copy of Letter of Offer from Asia e University
- Passport; and
- Original copy of Visa Approval Letter or Valid Entry Visa (if required).
- plants/ seeds/ animal/ animal products
- medical products (as far as possible, they must be accompanied by doctor’s prescriptions or letter)
- firearms are strictly prohibited (it requires a permit)