The AeU BBA is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to excel as managers and executives in any corporate environment.
- The part time degree is ideal to enhance practical knowledge and associated critical thinking skills.
- Provide a strong platform in the study of business through a core curriculum of management, information systems, marketing, law, finance, accounting, economics and business strategies.
- Provide the opportunity to pursue interesting specialisations in areas such as Marketing & E-Commerce, Accounting & Finance and Business Information Systems.
- Diploma with at least CGPA 2.00 OR
- Matriculation/Preparatory programmes with at least CGPA 2.00 OR
- STPM or equivalent with at least C grade in 2 subjects (2 Principels) OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with 24 points OR
- A Level with at least C grade in 3 subjects OR
- Open Entry Qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia:
- at least 21 years old and possess PMR or equivalent OR
- Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate
|Modes of Study||Part Time
|Duration||4 – 5 years|
|No. of Semesters||14 (1 semester is 4 mths)|
|No. of Subjects||38 + Project Paper OR Industrial Training|
|Frequency of Tutorials||Once a month – Saturday & Sunday with 1 tutorial per subject (3hrs 20 min each)|
|Grading||Assignment 1 30%
Assignment 2 30%
Final Exam 40%
|MQA Accreditation||PA 9101|
|EPF & HRDF Claimable||YES|
The objective of the programme are to:
- prepare students for professional administrative and management positions in business and management.
- provide students with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to excel as executives and managers in the challenging world of business administration and management.
Programme Learning Outcomes
At the end of the programme, students should be able to:
- analyse business environment and problems by applying theories and conceptual frameworks drawn from various field of studies such as Economics, Accounting, Behavioural Sciences, Quantitative Methods, Technology and Law.
- identify and invoke mechanisms for the stimulation of creative thinking , problem solving and effective communication in business setting.
- recognise opportunity and challenges presented by the global environment and demonstrate appreciation through understanding of globalisation and diversification of culture and their implications to the business.
- demonstrate sufficient of professionally-specific skills and knowledge on which they would be use as basis of continuous professional development.
Marketing & E-Commerce
- Marketing Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Customer Relationship Management
- Internet Marketing
- Advertising & Direct Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Intermediate to E-Commerce
Accounting & Finance
- Islamic Financial System
- Cost Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Principles of Taxation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Finance
Business Information Systems*
- Fundamentals of ICT
- Ethics and Laws in ICT
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- The Internet and WWW
- Data Warehousing
- Decision Support Systems
- Accounting Information Systems
- IS Audit and Control
- IS Strategic Planning
- IS Project Management
*Not being offered