The AeU DBA programme is a practical alternative to the fully research PhD (Business Administration). This 3-4 year programme is for those who want to translate industry expertise into leadership positions as the programme focuses on advanced decision-making and leadership skills. Intake is every 2 months starting from February of each year.
- 1 year of taught courses and 2-3 years of research
- Curriculum that applies cutting-edge research to practical problems in business and management
- Modular type of calendar for the 1st year
- Close monitoring by the research support team
- A master's degree recognised by the AeU Senate OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate
|Modes of Study||Part Time
|No. of Subjects||10|
|Frequency of Tutorials||Once a month – Saturday & Sunday|
Final Exam 40%
|MQA Accreditation||PA 9673|
|EPF Withdrawal (Malaysians Only)||YES|
- To equip you with advanced skills and competencies to overcome challenges and manage changes in the work environment.
- To nurture skills in understanding, evaluating and creating new knowledge within your profession and therefore encouraging contribution to the development of professional practice in Business Administration.
- To enhance your capabilities in leadership.
- To increase appreciation of research implications and effectively convey research findings,
- To develop in-depth understanding of theories, methologies, and practices in the chosen area of research.
Not more than 80,000 words
- Organizational Leadership
- Advanced Economic Analysis
- Advanced Finance and Accounting
- Strategic Marketing
- Advanced Statistics
- International Business
- Business Strategy and Policy
- New Business Venture
- Research Methodology 1
- Research Methodology 2