The DBA programme is designed to prepare future managers with in-depth knowledge and research skills in the business administration and management fields. Comprehension, evaluation and creation of new knowledge are some of the areas covered in the programme to develop and enhance your leadership capabilities. Furthermore, you will gain a better understanding of not only theories and methodologies, but best practices in your chosen field of research.
- 1 year of taught courses and 2-3 years of research.
- Curriculum that applies cutting-edge research to practical problems in business and management.
- Modular type of delivery for the taught courses.
- Close monitoring by the research support team
- A master's degree recognised by the AeU Senate OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate
|Modes of Study||Part Time (Fully Online/ Blended Learning)
|No. of Subjects||10|
|Frequency of Tutorials||Once a month – Saturday & Sunday|
Final Exam 40%
|EPF Withdrawal (Malaysians Only)||YES|
- To equip you with advanced skills and competencies to overcome challenges and manage changes in the work environment.
- To nurture skills in understanding, evaluating and creating new knowledge within your profession and therefore encouraging contribution to the development of professional practice in Business Administration.
- To enhance your capabilities in leadership.
- To increase appreciation of research implications and effectively convey research findings,
- To develop in-depth understanding of theories, methologies, and practices in the chosen area of research.
60,000 to 80,000 words.
- Organizational Leadership
- Advanced Economic Analysis
- Advanced Finance and Accounting
- Strategic Marketing
- Advanced Statistics
- International Business
- Business Strategy and Policy
- New Business Venture
- Research Methodology 1
- Research Methodology 2