In today’s highly competitive business environment, the roles and duties of HRM professionals is very critical to the success of the business or organisation. HRM professionals need to know latest issues, trends, legislation and best practices that will have an impact on HR and Management matters.
AeU Master in HRM provide human resources management professionals with the skills and credentials to assume management positions. The programme is offered on a part time basis, ideal for busy working adults looking for additional strengths to their current resume with education.
Click here to download programme's brochure.
Accredited programme by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Ministry of Higher Education.
- Part time programme that can be done within 2 years.
- Electives and specialisation areas allow students to acquire strategies and knowledge that can be applied to dynamic work place.
Bachelor's Degree with Honours in relevant field OR
Bachelor's Degree in other fields recognized by AeU Senate OR
Open Entry Qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia:
- Be at least 35 years old
- Possess STPM/Matriculation/Diploma or its equivalent
- Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to programme
- Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate
|Modes of Study||Fully Online
|Duration||18 to 24 months|
|No. of Semesters||6 (1 semester is 4 months)|
|No. of Subjects||14 + 1 project paper|
|Frequency of Tutorials||Once a month – Saturday & Sunday with 1 tutorial per subject (3hrs 20 min each)|
|Grading||Assignment 1 30%
Assignment 2 30%
Final Exam 40%
|EPF & HRDF Claimable||YES|
Explain the concept of strategy and planning and make some aligning between HR and strategy.
Apply techniques of HR demand and ascertaining HR supply.
Recognize the different types of strategic options and HR decisions.
- Strategic Human Resource Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Leadership and Organisational Change
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Foundation of Knowledge Management
- Industrial Relations Practices
- Organisational Learning
- Human Resource Training and Development
- Occupational Safety and Health
- International Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Project Paper
Choose 4 out of below:
- Human Resource Costing
- Human Resource Information System
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Industrial Psychology
Last updated: 13/03/14