In today’s highly competitive business environment, the roles and duties of HRM professionals is very critical to the success of the business or organisation. HRM professionals need to know latest issues, trends, legislation and best practices that will have an impact on HR and Management matters.
AeU Master in HRM provide human resources management professionals with the skills and credentials to assume management positions. The programme is offered on a part time basis, ideal for busy working adults looking for additional strengths to their current resume with education.
Click here to download programme's brochure.
- Part time programme that can be done within 2 years.
- Electives and specialisation areas allow students to get latest strategies and knowledge easily applied to working place.
- Exams are once in 3 months, but if you feel that you're not ready, you can opt to defer and continue at a later date.
- Bachelor's Degree with Honours in relevant field OR
- Bachelor's Degree in other fields recognized by AeU Senate OR
- Open Entry Qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
- Be at least 35 years old
- Possess STPM/Matriculation/Diploma or its equivalent
- Provide evidence of prior learning experience and/or knowledge relevant to programme
- Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate
|Modes of Study||Part Time
|Duration||18 to 20 months|
|No. of Semesters||5 (1 semester is 4 months)|
|No. of Subjects||14 + 1 project paper|
|Frequency of Tutorials||Once a month – Saturday & Sunday with 1 tutorial per subject (3hrs 20 min each)|
|Grading||Assignment 1 20%
Assignment 2 40%
Final Exam 40%
|MQA Accreditation||Provisional Accreditation|
|EPF & HRDF Claimable||YES|
- Be able to independently develop and understand how to implement legally sustainable and ethical HR planning, recruitment, selection and retention processes; training programs; performance management and appraisal systems, feedback and disciplinary measures; implement compensation, benefit, and reward systems; and personnel policies and labor-management practices.
- Recognize opportunities and understand how to implement activities that foster constructive organizational change through commitment, motivation, teamwork, wellness, safety, and values.
- Critically analyze and form action plans to address HR operational issues and implement sound solutions.
- Contrast international HR practices across various cultures and recognize necessary adjustments for cross cultural differences.
- Strategic Human Resource Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Leadership and Organisational Change
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Foundation of Knowledge Management
- Industrial Relations Practices
- Organisational Learning
- Human Resource Training and Development
- Occupational Safety and Health
- International Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Project Paper
Choose 4 out of below:
- Human Resource Costing
- Human Resource Information System
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Industrial Psychology