The Master in Management (MIM) programme is a blended learning programme offered by Asia e University. The programme encourages the ability to apply the knowledge and skills towards complex problem-solving and decision-making, as well as the application of modern strategic management methods relevant to the field of business and management.
Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent or accepted by AeU Senate
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) with CGPA of 2.5
- English Language Proficiency equivalent to IELTS of 5.5 or TOEFL score of 550 or passed the AeU Placement Test or other equivalent approved by the Senate of AeU. Those who have their tertiary education in English shall normally be exempted from the requirement.
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) Entry Requirements:
- 30 years of age as of 1st January in the year of application
- Possess at least STPM/Diploma/equivalent (e.g. foundation) with relevant work experience
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Senate of AeU; and
- Passed APEL assessment
|Modes of Study||Full Time
|No. of Semesters||5 (1 semester is 4 mths)|
|No. of Subjects||14 + 1 Project Paper|
|Frequency of Tutorials||Once a month – Saturday & Sunday|
|Assessment||Assignment (2) 60%
|MQA Accreditation||A 9491|
- Prepare students for advancement to senior management and leadership in both public and private organisations.
- Provide comprehensive foundation in critical management skills and techniques to be successfully applied via advanced tools for intelligent decision making in a variety of organisational settings.
- Promote necessary knowledge and business skills that can be easily applied in any working environment.
- Develop self-awareness and sense of perspective to make smart choices and better decisions.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information System
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
ELECTIVES (Choose 6)
- Corporate Communications
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Quality and Change Management
- International Business
- Small Business Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Law and Ethics
- Quantitative Methods and Decision Analysis
- Research Methodology
- Project Management
PROJECT PAPER (6 CREDIT HOURS)
For Malaysian and International students:
- Merit Scholarship available for top-performing students
- 10% discount on tuition fee available through student loyalty scheme
For Malaysian students only:
- 10% discount on tuition fee for full payment of semester fees
- 50% discount on tuition fee for senior citizens who are 55 years of age & above
- 75% discount on tuition fee for the disabled
- EPF withdrawal assistance
- RM7,000 personal incaome tax relief
Terms and conditions apply