The AeU PhD (Business Administration) is a fully research programme that provides you with the methodological and analytical tools required for executing research and creating knowledge. This 3-4 year programme can be done on a part time or full time basis - both modes are ideal for working adults. Intake is open all year round.
- Fastest growing Graduate School in the region with 300 research students within 3 years.
- Any discipline in Business and Management is accepted
- There’s no proposal at the point of entry. Why? We want to assist you in coming up with research proposal together
- AeU will outsource for local or international supervisor – to suit your needs
- Attendance for research workshops and / or colloquia is not compulsory
- Close monitoring process is our main focus
- Possess a Masters Degree in relevant fields approved by AeU Senate OR
- Other qualifications recognized by AeU Senate.
All full time international students are required to achieve a level of English Language Proficiency equivalent to International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 5.5 or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL) overall score of 550 or the AeU Certificate of Intensive English or any other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate of the University before he/she is allowed to graduate.
|Modes of Study||Full Time
|No. of Semesters||12 (1 semester is 3 mths)|
|Frequency of Research Workshops / Colloquia (Optional)||Once a month – Saturday & Sunday|
|Audit Subjects (Optional)||
|MQA Accreditation||A 9150|
|EPF & HRDF Claimable (Malaysians Only)||YES|
- To increase your appreciation of research implications and effectively convey research findings according to management's needs
- To increase in-depth understanding of theories, methodologies and practices in the chosen field
- To enhance your capability in providing innovative solutions to issues faced in career development and growth
- To enhance your business communication skills
- Business and Management
- Public Administration & Policy
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Banking & Finance
- Credit Management
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- International Relations
- Other relevant research areas related to the discipline