The Doctor of Philosophy (Business Administration) PhD programme is specifically designed for those aspiring to do research in specific areas in Business and Management. This is a blended learning programme offered by Asia e University, a leading dual mode university recognised by 33 member countries of the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD).
- Accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Ministry of Higher Education.
- No proposal is needed at the point of entry.
- Transfer of candidature is possible
- Supervised by local or international supervisor that suits your research needs.
- Supported with research workshops, research colloquia and research clinics
- Close monitoring process is our main focus.
- Possess a recognised Master’s Degree in the relevant fields, OR
- Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate.
|Modes of Study||Full Time
|No. of Semesters||12 (1 semester is 4 mths)|
|Frequency of Research Workshops / Colloquia (Optional)||Once a month – Saturday & Sunday|
|Supervisor||Provided by AeU|
|Audit Subjects (Optional)||
|MQA Accreditation||A 9150|
Approval code from MOHE and MQA
|EPF & HRDF Claimable (Malaysians Only)||YES|
- Provides the opportunity for you to engage in academic research, which will provide skills in problem solving, systematic analysis, communication and collaboration.
- Increase the knowledge and expertise of your chosen research area.
- Enhances your capability in providing innovative solutions to issues faced in career development and growth.
- Enhances your business communication skills.
|Stage 1||Proposal Development|
|Stage 2||Data Collection|
|Stage 3||Report Writing|
|Stage 4||Thesis Examination / Viva Voce|
- Business and Management
- Public Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Banking Management
- Micro Credits
- Macro Credits
- International Management
- Small Business
- Educational Management
- Public Policy
- Public Management
- International Relations
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Insurance
and any other Business and Management related research areas
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Qualitative Data Analysis
For Malaysian and International students:
- Merit Scholarship available for top-performing students
- 10% discount on tuition fee available through student loyalty scheme
For Malaysian students only:
- 10% discount on tuition fee for full payment of semester fees
- 50% discount on tuition fee for senior citizens who are 55 years of age & above
- 75% discount on tuition fee for the disabled
- EPF withdrawal assistance
- MyBrain15 Scholarships (for Doctoral & Master’s Degree only. Government and private sector candidates are eligible to apply).
Terms and conditions apply