The Graduate Diploma in Business Management is offered by Asia e University (AeU), approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency. This programme is recognised as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree. Upon completion, students may continue to pursue their Bachelor of Business Administration or a master’s programme at local universities.
- Comprehend and apply the basics of management, business, and marketing in the competitive world of global businesses.
- Use pertinent knowledge, skills and competencies in effective communication and problem-solving situations in competitive business challenges.
- Think critically and reflect creatively on opportunities, challenges and innovations for self-development and professional advancement.
Possess a minimum of 2 principals in STPM or equivalent qualifications OR
Open Entry Qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia : at least 21 years old and above possess at least PMR/SRP/LCE or equivalent OR
Other qualifications recognised by the AeU Senate.
|Modes of Study||
|No. of Semesters||6 (1 semester = 17 weeks. 1 module = 5 weeks)|
|No. of Subjects||20 subjects|
|Frequency of Tutorials||2 x a month on weekends with 10 hours of direct contact hours|
Assignment 1 = 30%
Assignment 2 = 30%
Final Examination = 40%
|MQA Accreditation||PA 0762|
|EPF & HRDF Claimable (Malaysians Only)||Yes|
- Demonstrate integrative knowledge and comprehension on key concepts/ principles and practices in the field of business management and related fields.
- Apply the knowledge acquired in the work place to demonstrate a competent degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrate evidences of the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems in the workplace and contribute to organizational improvement.
- Demonstrate the ability to use and apply information search skills involving data retrieval, analysis and formulation of appropriate measures to make correct decisions in solving business related issues and problems.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both verbally and in written communication to convey ideas, issues, problems and solutions to both experts and non expert in business related field.
- Demonstrate ability to work in teams and acquire the right attitudes and skills to socialize and work in a group or team environment in the workplace.
- Acquire ethical values in the workplace.
- Acquire the ability to undertake a high degree of independent learning, reflection, self management, development and lifelong learning.
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Malaysian Studies
- Islamic Studies / Moral Studies
- Ethics in Asia
- Professional Communication
- Work Based Portfolio
- Reflective Learning Log
- Principles of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to Finance
- Management Information System
- Principles of Marketing
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Internet Marketing
- Fundamentals of Manufacturing Management
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing Supply Management
- Business Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Supply Chain Management
Last updated: 4/8/2015