- Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education (GDECE)
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching (GDipTchg)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education Teaching (PGDipHET)
- Bachelor of Education in Teaching English as a Second Language (B.ED TESL)
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching Malay Language in Primary School) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) (Hons)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
AeU’s School of Education & Cognitive Science (SECS) is firmly grounded in the values of scholarship, quality, integrity, diversity, and equality. We offer programmes that equips students with relevant theory and practice to function in a global society and teach effectively in culturally and socially diverse classrooms. Graduate programmes offered provide opportunities for advanced study and research towards the development of innovative responses to the challenges of 21st century education.
If you share our goal of making quality education accessible to more people, thereby improving themselves and the society they belong to, we encourage you to consider SECS as a place of study or to engage in research and outreach efforts.
- Prof. Dr. John Arul Phillips
To prepare educators to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing and increasingly technological Asian landscape.
To prepare educators and related professionals who are reflective, academically superior, passionate, pedagogically skilled and responsive to the needs of culturally diverse educational environments.